Last reply 5 years ago
Silly sensation under right foot won't go away!

The past 3 days I have had the weirdest sensation on the bottom of my right foot (pad area by toes). At first I kept thinking I stepped in warm water and upon taking off my sock, realize that it’s completely dry. It feels like my foot stepped in warm/hot water. It’s wacky feeling. It’s been happening every couple hours for the past 3 days and driving me crazy as it keeps tricking me. It only last a couple minutes each time. But what the heck. Weird!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

justjones
5 years ago

Ah… you know what?

the worst thing about MS is that we second guess every weird feeling and odd body sensation…

When i was first diagnosed I was told to start listening to my body closely….

It just ends up making me feel like there’s something wrong all the time…

I hope that this is just an odd feeling and your listening too closely to your body and it’s not something more sinister!

msue62
5 years ago

You get used to them. It’s ok. Some of them are not so bad. Sometimes they can be almost pleasant. X

cameron
5 years ago

I haven’t had that exactly but often get sensory symptoms in my feet and toes – they almost cramp up, then can go hot or cold, go red etc. Whenever I’ve mentioned it to the neuro or nurse, I’m told ‘it’s just sensory’. I don’t think (in the scheme of things!) it’s considered too seriously. As you say, just ODD. Mind you, when I had sensory symptoms in my face (pre-dx), I was terrified! Knowing that’s it’s just part and parce of MS makes it maybe a little easier to put up with.

pottypete
5 years ago

My feet are always tingling on the soles and sometimes it feels like the skin has been ripped off and stuffed with gravel, then stuck back down again. I just try to ignore it, though that’s not always possible.

ahuk
5 years ago

I have a feeling in exactly the same part of the foot as you that my sock is bunched up or that I am treading on something. Had this for weeks now but no matter how ofteni check nothing is there. Doesn’t hurt just annoying.

jamms
5 years ago

It’s like walking on a pebbly beach without the sea air blowin in your face! The second to last relapse I had never got the feeling back in my feet properly!!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.