Last reply 3 years ago
side effects of copaxone

Hey guys

I had my 6 month check up a couple days ago with my nurse, hows it going she asked and any new symptoms..

So I say I’m great, no new symptoms i think then as we were talking out rolled a few.. first one: for about 2 weeks I’ve had a feeling of spinning, my computer on my desk at work moved forwards then bk as an example..

2nd: i have twitching eyes and the feeling of water in my ear on and off since September

3rd: for the past month I’ve woke up feeling sick, sometimes actually being sick..

So nurse said see how u go over the next few weeks and maybe the sickness is a side effect (she googled)

So guys what’s happening to me?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@katfight , I found this page which does cover Copaxone side effects :-

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Treating-MS/Medications/Copaxone

I couldn’t tie them up with you recent observations. Vertigo and the feeling of water in the ear could be the sign of an ear infection.

katfight
3 years ago

Thanks @stumbler, I guess I’ve just gta wait and see how it goes like the nurse says. As for infections the doc says I have none, guess i will never know lol

caterpillar
3 years ago

Hi @catfight, @stumbler is right – have you talked to you GP about this? Sounds more like an ear problem than a copaxone problem to me.

katfight
3 years ago

@caterpillar i saw my doc today who thinks I have optic neuritis again 🙁 she told me to call my nurse and ask for advice, I called from 10-2 but no answer and no response do I called the docs back and she said go to a&e n get steroids… i haven’t gone as it’s Xmas tomorrow and I don’t wanna put my fam through it again as we did steroids last xmas.. i don’t think it is tho so I’m gna see how I get on for a couple days.as for the sickness in 5 days I’ve only been sick once so somethings obviously working lol… merry Christmas everyone 🙂

stumbler
3 years ago

Take care, @katfight , and take it easy.

And, enjoy Xmas. 😉

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.