Last reply 1 month ago
Shift. MS security issues

@stumbler, I have no problems accessing the forum on my mobile, but my security software keeps bombing me out on my tablet, identifying shift.ms as a security risk, which is really annoying when it’s easier to read 📖 on the bigger screen, even more annoying when I’ve just tried to submit an eloquent comment on someone’s post to offer them some support and I lose it all!

Any advice you can give me would be appreciated, oh wise guru! 😂

Thanks,

Vivien xxxx 🤗

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

edmontonalberta
1 month ago

@vivien

I know this is not the correct solution; yet it is a good Plan B. What I do when writing a lengthy response is type it in a Word document; then copy & paste. That way if something goes wrong, I have it saved. If the posting is successful I delete that Word document.

amyshift
1 month ago

@sambillington any thoughts on this?

vivien
1 month ago

@edmontonalberta good idea 💡 thanks! I’ll try that next time! 🤗 😘

stumbler
1 month ago

@vivien , which security software is it that causes this problem? We just need to teach it some discipline. 😉

stumbler
1 month ago

Also @vivien , is it an i-Pad, Windows or an Android tablet?

vivien
1 month ago

@stumbler it’s an android, Samsung galaxy tab A6, running the same software as my phone, macafee livesafe, on the same account, as it covers all the devices at home! My phone is an android, too! 🤔

That’s why I’m confused 😕?

Thanks, hopefully your fantastic brain can sort it out, as it’s really hard to see my phone screen when I’m tired 😴!

Vivien xxxx 🤗

stumbler
1 month ago

vivien
1 month ago

Thanks @stumbler, I will try that when I get home later, out for my follow up chest x-ray post pneumonia and don’t have the tablet with me.

sambillington
1 month ago

Hey @vivien – really sorry this is happening – I don’t believe it’s anything from our side – one (sorry obvious) thing to try is making sure you tick the box to stay logged in and I think you may be able to add us as a trusted source on your machine..

Shift.ms is fully https certified which means much like and e-commerce site we reach the requirements to have the https you see in the url above – so your machine/browser shouldn’t have a problem with the site – I’ll do some further digging and see if anything else can be done.. stay tuned

Thanks

Sam

vivien
1 month ago

@stumbler & @sambillington

Thanks for the workaround, it seems like it’s working this morning!

John, you’re my man who can! 😘🤗🤣

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.