gypsyrose 16/04/18
Last reply 2 months ago
Selfish of me

Thoughts is it selfish of me to want us to go on our planned holiday and then come back and begin first ever lot of DMT.
After all i want to enjoy the time off so i can enjoy things rather than maybe dealing with side effects of the DMT😩

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
2 months ago

@gypsyrose , it’s your body and your holiday too.

You don’t want to risk spoiling it for everyone else by starting a DMT before you go and risking the side-effects.

vixen
2 months ago

Hi @gypsyrose, I waiting until I had a clear few weeks off work before starting Tecfidera. When is your holiday? One thing though, make sure that the idea of beginning a DMT doesn’t become bigger than it needs to be; you know sometimes as humans, when we put things off they become a bigger deal in our minds, which FMTs generally aren’t. Go have a happy holiday with your family!

annie13
2 months ago

@gypsyrose, of course it’s not selfish. It’s completely understandable that you would want to enjoy your holiday without the side effects that mediation can bring. Have a lovely holiday and put starting the DMT to the back of your mind as much as possible.

sarah_irwin
2 months ago

I agree…its not at all selfish. You have the right to choose because its your body and your life. Be kind to yourself and enjoy your holiday guilt free 😊

jasiejasiewasie
2 months ago

Absolutely not selfish. But who are you going with? They are probably scared and anxious – just need to have an honest chat – then go and enjoy your holiday

gypsyrose
2 months ago

Thanks jasiejasiewasie I think you are onto something as the reaction basically you need to do something not wait. Also hard cause as much as I want to relax the other half will be stressing. I’m trying hard to keep it normal. I know age isn’t on my side as I am 47 but a few weeks more in sure won’t hurt. I can’t control what the body is doing and when it does it.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.