4 years ago
Sativex Cripes!!!

I was expecting my weekly prescription today. There was none.

I’ll try to see the doc tomorrow and share my concern. If the doc is not around then the prescriptions don’t get signed. *sigh*

It’ll be 50 years (at this rate) until we sort this out. The pinnacle of cannabinoid science in Britain and we still have to fight for it. How British is that?!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

well you should be glad that your PCT/CCG are happy to agree its use in your area.

My neuro has said to me that Sativex would be what he would give to me… however the PCT (at that time) would not agree to it.

Booo!

Things are always in flux and I may be completely denied it soon. This move will increase my disability no end.

I don’t hold out much hope for the current government so I ordered some medical cannabis seeds. It’ll be 24/7 growing to gain a life back.

Hisssss!

Had my first bit of green for years last night. I didn’t care about being ill or the pain, for that little while. 😉

Where there’s a will, there’s a way. When you’re ill, the law counts for nothing. 🙂

I hope that goes okay for you…

for me Pot certainly helps with the neuropathic pain… left me with such a foggy stoneover every morning and sapped my energy and get up and go… that actually I’d rather have the niggly electric water feeling and be clear and have some oomph about me.

Which is why i wish that I could actually be prescribed Sativex.

I am so full of cannabinoids that I don’t get high any more.

I thought that a Sativex prescription would free me from having to grow. Yes, well….. we’ll have to rethink that one. Not having to grow my own cannabis would be the biggest dream for me. It’s 24/7 growing until politicians sort this out.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.