maloumalou 07/03/17
Last reply 1 year ago
RRMSers needed for psychology project

Dear fellow MSers

My close friend, Sharon, is studying for a Masters in Psychology. She’s currently doing research on living with the unpredictability of (RR)MS as very little research has been done on how patients with mild (‘invisible to others’) symptoms mentally cope with the disease and the uncertainty of how their MS might develop.

She’s looking for RRMS volunteers with mild symptoms to do 1 hour individual interviews. She will ask questions about the illness etc, but won’t go into matters that are too personal. The interviews are totally confidential, all names will be changed.

The project will contribute to research into the psychological effects of living with MS so your help is enormously appreciated.

She’s happy to meet you at a place of your choice in London, Sussex or Kent. It can be in your home or in a coffee shop etc.

Please contact Sharon if you’d like to help: 07827 307036

Love
M x

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ā€˜xā€™.

tracyd
1 year ago

@M – you already have Amanda and I from the facebook group šŸ™‚ xx

maloumalou
1 year ago

Yes, thank you so much Tracy šŸ™‚ – Hopefully we can get a few more to sign up. Very exciting project xx

Anonymous
1 year ago

@maloumalou I’ve just texted Sharon. Sounds very interesting. X

maloumalou
1 year ago

@vickivictoria Thank you SO much! Really appreciated! X

lovelife
1 year ago

maloumalou I’m in tx you can tell her she can message me. I was diagnosed in Dec. So I’m still new to all this.

pitchoune
1 year ago

Hello Maloumalou – does your friend do phone interview?

I live in York, been diagnosed in 2009, and have ‘mild’ symptoms feel invisible to others… including the medical profession as they see patients with much stronger symptoms so at times seem to minimize milder symptoms!

I have also just finished a BS in Psychology, so would be also interested in findings šŸ™‚
Thanks

brighteyes
1 year ago

Hi maloumalou cout me in! I’m away for a few days but back in London next Mon – you can tell her she can count me in ( I shall give her a call/text when I’m back). I was only diagnosed 2 weeks ago Iā€™m still very new to all this and would be really happy to help šŸ™‚

willglasgow
1 year ago

seconding what pitchoune says – I live in Glasgow but would be more than happy to talk over the phone or no skype/facetime…

wx

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.