Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

cammo
5 months ago

Bugger

mrsmckay32617
5 months ago

i know right.

grandma
5 months ago

Swear Words

mrsmckay32617
5 months ago

lol

stumbler
5 months ago

@mrsmckay32617 , I would hope that your Neurologist has started talking to you about a change of Disease Modifying Therapies (DMTs) to something more effective now.

Those needles are so passé! 😉

shona12
5 months ago

🙁 chin up
but yes Bugger and Swear words

sherryak
5 months ago

I’m sorry. I hope you find a medicine soon that ends up being the one for you. At least you found the lesions now. It is what it is. The goal is to prevent any new ones. You found out right now, so that’s a HUGE step in preventing any more. Bummer. But you’ve got this; you’re on the right path for preventing new ones. And you know that your MS family here is wishing you success in your war against any new lesions invading your myelin. You’ve got this! 😁

vixen
5 months ago

[email protected], sorry you’re going through this. But, what is really important, is how you are managing day to day with or without lesions. I was diagnosed last year following my first epic ‘relapse’. My neuro said that there was an active lesion and others which were ‘old’ established lesions and my point is that up until then, I had had no symptoms whatsoever. You still in the early post-diagnosis stage so yes, hopefully your neuro will be chatting about a new and different DMD. This site is full of posts about DMDs that haven’t worked for one reason or another. Please don’t lose heart, a bit more trial and error, a right royal pain though that is, will set you straight longer term. Spend today feeling what you feel, then hit the chocolate/alcohol/trash TV and wake up in warrior mode tomorrow. Lots of love x

mrsmckay32617
5 months ago

thank you for all the support! i appreciate it.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.