mattyinnit 08/02/17
Last reply 1 year ago
Relaxation music

Just a quick one to say that before bed I put some relaxation tunes on. Rubbish music but helping severe nerve pain I was having in my left side through the night. Worth a try people!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

cameron
1 year ago

The mind-body connection!! It defies logic but is so true… xx

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Just can’t do it to mesen those pan pipes might send me over’t edge ? rather have some belters on so I can drift off,raving away while me legs go hell for leather. Avvvvvvv itttttttttAhhh! Zzzzzzzzz

wela’i di wedyn ?

mattyinnit
1 year ago

Haha ?

knotty
1 year ago

Or if music does not rock you then try some classic comedy. If I am struggling to nod off I put on the headphones and listen to Radio 4 Extra. There is always something extremely entertaining to distract and make you smile for 30 minutes.

paulelcock
1 year ago

Led Zep 1 or 4 does it for me, I agree with doubleo7hud, the sound of pan pipes incites violent thoughts in me!

Anonymous
1 year ago

Hi, i use Andrew Johnson apps everyday to relax and often snooze. Loads of different subjects areas that he focuses on. No panpipes!

mattyinnit
1 year ago

Cheers guys

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@vickivictoria I will look at this dudes app won’t write it off just yet what’s relaxing for most tho seems to have the opposite effect for me I like noise. Can’t do it not for me I lasted two seconds then deleted. if it was a geordie lass doing the talking I’d be all for it my lights would be straight out and floating on clouds ?

Anonymous
1 year ago

At least you gave it a go @doubleo7hud ??

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Fankts bows

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.