laurie 10/02/17
Last reply 1 year ago
Relapse about same time every year?

This might sound weird but does anyone else have a time of year that they have increased relapse activity. I had my worst ever relapse this exact time last year and now I’m experiencing some noticeable symptoms appearing again.

There are other small flareups that have happened outwith the pattern. But the real specific time frame of these two is definitely making me wonder

Does anyone else notice a cyclical pattern to their relapses?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Anonymous
1 year ago

Christmas every year, middle of winter Vit D down, I get some new or increased smptoms

Ho Ho Bleedin Ho

red-suzuki
1 year ago

Flare ups coming possibly…..Coming up…weird….My Episodes Always seems to be around 1st March time & then flareup around July….Easter Bunny & sun times for me

cameron
1 year ago

I see you’re north of the border where MS is more prevalent anyway, so it may be climate-related?

cocofloyd1
1 year ago

Yep every Christmas for past three years then start to feel better around now through summer. Was only diagnosed oct 2016. Unlike other pwms I’m not affected by heat at all. Not that that matters I live in Scotland so probably only that week of summer we get might not make a difference !?

avrilt
1 year ago

Oh totally – I had a major relapse this time last year and I can notice some of the same things happening this year again. I am just hoping the DMD do their job and work for me.

Feel better!

laurie
1 year ago

Thanks all! That’s helpful. 🙂

I think I remember a more spring centered rotation when I first was diagnosed. Now it seems to be a November-February type pattern. At least I know that I’m probably not imagining it.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.