Last reply 2 months ago
Relapse?

Hi I havent been on here for a while as doing well following lem r1 at the end of last yr. However over the last 14days i have devloped a sore throat which then spread into my ear and i have blocked sinus/ nose. During course of this i have had a ache between ear and jaw on one side. I have put this all down to my immune system being v low and the ear/jaw pain down to blocked sinus etc but i am slightly concerned it may be trimalga and therefore a new symptom…not a relapse. Any views or advice on what trimalga feels like and whether this sounds like a relapse. I will mention to nurse at monthly bloods next week.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vixen
2 months ago

Hi @anxious123. I would head straight to your GP to eliminate any infections which can easily be cleared up. A few month ago I had a sore neck which turned out to be a throat infection and my throat wasn’t even sore. Better to be safe than try to ride it out, as infections are our enemy! Take care x

stumbler
2 months ago

@anxious123 , if you had Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) , you’d know. It’s been described as the worst pain ever!

But, yes, follow @vixen ‘s advice and consult your Doctor.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.