markatwindsorcastle 12/05/18
Last reply 1 week ago
Read this book

If you want to read a good book on a guy suffering from MS, I recommend THE UNMAPPED MIND by Christian Donlan, Its worth it and very helpful if you need an insight to the brains activity related to MS

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

wjgregg
1 week ago

Hi Mark,

I read this book a few weeks ago, after my wife bought it for me. You are right about the insights. I just didn’t enjoy it, however. Maybe it’s because I already have multiple sclerosis? I can well understand how it would be illuminating for those who had no idea how it affects us.

Anyway, on to more important matters. I never been to your pub, even when I lived in London back in the day. What ales do you have on tap? Could you be persuaded to put a head on them, or do you do that awful London thing of leaving them flat? Only jesting. One of the terrible things about multiple sclerosis is that I can no longer drink as much as I used to. We have some cracking ales here in N.E. Lancashire/N.Yorkshire, but I am very much restricted in my intake. Have we not been punished enough?!?

All the best to you. Keep pulling those pints.

Jon

Hey Jon, I replied via e mail….Get down here for a beer anytime beers ain’t flat here

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.