Last reply 3 years ago
Randomly dropping in again to say howdy

Well, howdy, if you and I are friends, you know the form by now – I’m quiet for a bit, and then BAM! I’m back again briefly to share the ‘joy’.
So how are you doing? Is joy, (aside from Christmas coming) anywhere to be found with you?

News on how my shit got real in a whirlwind………….I got my PIP, My ill-health retirement, a small pension and*gasp* I’ve moved house again, plus I regret it already (its day 3 of the new house) but that’s life, oo I also broke my nose in a fatigue-related fall, andhave lostweight in another ill health related saga, but things when they they reach at rock bottom, can only improve as we climb the vaselin-ed smeared ladder of MS.
Dunno about you, but this has been the worst year of my life, and if like me you’re struggling, just remember this can’t go any wrong-er because that would be un-Christmas like un-Christian like (if you hold with that social construct) and a total unmitigated ffing disaster.
I wish you well this yuletide, I’ll be thinking positive thoughts for you all
Marjolie (and BAM!!) I’m away again

😀 XX

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

Compliments of the season to you, @marjolie . I’ve been following some of your mishaps, so I know it’s been a trying time for you.

But, out with the old year, in with a new one. More challenges and more opportunities, eh?

cameron
3 years ago

Be kind to yourself, Marjolie. Hope the New Year is a happier one for you.

reddivine
3 years ago

Well yeah moving house! that and divorce most stressful things (so they say..) Debating moving myself. Its an awful load of upheaval, just say “one box a day” and slowly slowly you will get there.
No standing on step ladders and trying to lift sofas on your own…..get in the Strong Men for that lark. TBH i want to move before I get anymore feeble than I am now..

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.