Last reply 1 year ago
Psoriasis

I have recently had a big patch of Psoriasis appear on my shoulder, I have had some tiny spots since I was diagnosed but nothing happened with them. In my 20’s I had Vililigo (areas of my skin losing pigment) I call it the Michael Jackson disease. I did some research and found that they are treating psoriasis with Tecfidera, I have been on Tec for three years. I was wondering if any one else had a problem with psoriasis and had any helpful hints in dealing with this. I read that people who have Vililigo often get psoriasis, having three autoimmune disease puts me in the Multiple Autoimmune Syndrome category. Potter

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

naomih
1 year ago

Hi @potter. I have had psoriasis since childhood. I reduced to minimal on body as I reached adulthood, however it is still quite bad on my head. I find that doing an amonia based hair dye every 3-4 weeks keeps Ig under control!! I also had a brown patch develop on my back in the shape of Australia for the first year on Techfidera!!! It’s gone now, neither of my consultants or my Ms nurse seemed concerned (of interested) when I told them. If I get sore bits now I find Sudocream (spelling?) helps.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.