Ok so I have been on tysabri for over two years now and it has been working well for me. But my PML risk is now estimated at 1/300. So I need to make a decision if I want to stay on Tysabri and move to 8 weekly infusions or consider other treatments – Fingolimod, Cladribine or Alemtuzumab.
What do you think is too high a risk of PML on Tysabri? When have people switched? What have you switched to? How did the switch go?