Last reply 1 month ago
PIP REASSESMENT FORM missing questions

i was filling out my 18 month pip re assesment form and i expected the usual small boxed forms, sparce questions and all the joyfull stuff put in there just to make the form more stressfull and confusing to you, however i noticed some questions do not exsist like bending an neeling and sitting in a chair which they did in my first pip application but not in my re assesment as they pertain to how my condition affects me i will get assesed less this time becase for some reason we have less decriptors, has enyone noticed this and what should i do and why this is happening, at present i just see it as a way to narrow your chances.
any feed back would be appreciated.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

sedy111
1 month ago

All your condition they can see on your face to face assessments,
They excpacting to u get better

stumbler
1 month ago

@andrew_case , is there any advice for this on the Benefits & Work website (https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/)?

andrew_case
1 month ago

the bnw are requesting for someone to upload the new ar1 form but cant find anything on google or bnw about missing questions on this form, sadly 🙁

cameron
1 month ago

I’m sure you have every reason to be suspicious. I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.