chate-patel 04/10/14
Last reply 3 years ago
PIP- advice needed please.

I received a letter from Atos Healthcare after submitting my PIP form.

It said that it’ll can take up to 12/16 weeks to assess my claim and to arrange an appointment for a consultation.

Has anyone ever encountered Atos Healthcare, and more importantly what is expected to happen at the consultations. What kind of questions do they ask etc…

Any help/advice would be most welcomed.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

cameron
3 years ago

Go to the Benefits and Work website, take out membership (not very dear) and you’ll have access to all the latest tips, knowledge and people’s experiences of ATOS interviews. It’s always being added to, so in the time between now and your interview you’ll be well prepared.

northernlass
3 years ago

Hi Chate I applied for PIP in early May.. got a letter saying up to 16 weeks wait until an assessor would be able to look at my claim.. still waiting.. good thing is that they will back pay so could be a nice amount if I get it. I phoned a nice lady at MS UK to talk about benefits and she sent me a booklet called PIP claims on physical health, mental health and learning difficulties grounds which gives an insight how to gain points for certain aspects of how our MS affects us. Be ready for a long wait until they call to asses your claim though. Best wishes.

katfight
3 years ago

@chate I had my assessment last week, applied in Jan so took a while. check out the citizens advice bureau website and ul find the points scoring guide. Wish I looked at this before my assessment as I wuda known more about what they were gna ask..

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.