hayb 21/11/14
Last reply 3 years ago
picture

Hello, can somebody tell me how I can putt a picture on my profile? Thx allready

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@hayb , have a read through this conversation and see if the procedures contained there help you:-

https://shift.ms/topic/profile-photo/

graham100
3 years ago

Are you trying from iPhone??

hannah015
3 years ago

Hey @stumbler

Just seen your attachment for adding profile picture from iPhone but for some reason I can’t crop mine, is there another way to do it from phone?

Thank you

graham100
3 years ago

Hi hayb. Find the picture you want to use. Then tap edit then it will have simbles tap the one that looks square, it will put squares all over the picture, tap constraint and it will give sizes. 4×3 and move picture to fit and crop. Try using that. It worked from my iphone. Good luck.

stumbler
3 years ago

@hannah015 , once you’ve uploaded the picture, the cropping process doesn’t work quite right.

You should stretch the crop frame to capture the required image. But, if you watch the small thumbnail, to the top right of your image, this will show you a preview of the results of your cropping.

It’s best to be guided by this thumbnail preview ad to start the cropping frame in the top left of your image. Then stretching the bottom right hand corner diagonally right and down, to create the best thumbnail preview. Then you can select the crop image button to set your picture.

Any problems, drop me an e-mail at [email protected] .

hannah015
3 years ago

Hey @stumbler

Thanks for your help, finally have a profile picture, however I have cropped it too much haha, better than nothing I suppose 🙂

Thank you

stumbler
3 years ago

@hannah015 , lovely eyes….. 😉

hannah015
3 years ago

Haha thanks @stumbler

graham100
3 years ago

Well done, don’t mention it. Nice eye. Lol

hannah015
3 years ago

Lol thanks @graham100 think I need to work out how to crop my photo 🙂

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.