dominiqueg 06/02/18
Last reply 1 month ago

6 months after my diagnosis I feel like I’ve made peace with it left all the anger and everything behind I still learn my limits everyday but it doesn’t make me angry. I finally understand that it doesn’t define me. I feel like I’m in a better place then before my diagnosis.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

1 month ago

Well done it’s an important point once accepted you can start “living’ i guess . Be nice to yourself even in reality bad situations we get adapted and move on. Time is a good ally. From a very cripple one xxx

1 month ago

Hi @dominiqueg

I was diagnosed coming up to a year.. i honestly feel its only the last few months that i reached a similar stage to where you are. and It feels great, right?! as you say that realisation that we have certain limitations now, but thats ok..

I was also diagnosed with a severe and active form of MS, and like you, i am taking Tysabri. Its seemed to have done wonders for me so far. things seem to keep going the right direction, and while not always perfect, thats ok.

i too can relate to that feeling of being in a better place than before diagnosis.

Hope it continues to get better and better for you!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.