Last reply 1 week ago
Pardon but couple more theories

Hi

1#

I think mpst of us had strong viruses before MS
Thats why we’ve had so much anti biotics
Well anti biotics effects mitochondria
And if it is effected it wouldnt control other parts of the body properly specialy that anti biotic makes the body weak enough to be effected by drug-resistance germ
Which we might have in our nervous system specialy if it got no rule and not known much
There fore immune system keeps attacking us insanely

2#

if mitochondria weakens because of anti biotics. It wouldnt be able to control where immune system targets might then get confused. Because nervous system is too complicated for it to recognise.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
2 weeks ago

@nutshell88 , all possible.

The present thinking is that MS is caused by a variety of issues that all have to be positive to result in MS.

nutshell88
1 week ago

@stumbler
Its probably as you said.

rivka
1 week ago

Antibiotics are taken for bacterial infections, not viruses. If MS is linked to viruses, it won’t be because of the antibiotics taken.

nutshell88
1 week ago

@rivka
but I remember when I was having flu
drs were giving me that
or is flu based on a virus lol

rivka
1 week ago

@nutshell88. Yes, the flu is influenza, a virus. Sometimes viruses are overtreated with medications, including antibiotics, hence the antibiotic resistance crisis in medicine now. But sometimes, with a virus, especially in immune compromised patients like us MS people, you can develop a secondary bacterial infection, so in that case, antibiotics might be indicated.
But at the end of the day, none of us really know why we are so “lucky” to have MS. We do know that we can try our hardest to stay healthy and positive with it.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.