Last reply 1 week ago
Pain in Hands

I’m not sure if this MS related or not but I keep getting pains in my hands I’ve noticed when I’m using my hands a lot I find pain starts to build up in them and after a while I have to stop as I can’t use my hands anymore

I was painting a wall the other day it was going ok but then I felt slight pain in my hand didn’t think much of it but after a while the pain started to get worse and I couldn’t use my hand anymore and had to stop I gave it a few minutes pain started to go down so started painting again but the pain came back again

It was the same again when I was moving some boxes they wasn’t too heavy started to lift a few and that pain came back again does anybody else get this

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 week ago

@motorsportpete ,get in touch with your MS Nurse. They’ll know whether it’s potentially MS or not………….

sarah_irwin
1 week ago

Hello,
I have developed hand and forearm pain over the past few months. My neurologist sent me for some nerve tests at neurophysiology to rule out carpal tunnel syndrome. It turned out it was my ms but its important to get other things ruled out.
My hand pain is everyday now but like you increase with activity, especially a repeatative movement. My hands also go numb when im on my computer, kindle or phone.
You are not alone
Sarah

nutshell88
1 week ago

I wasnt able to use hand/fingers when i was uni candidate in the exam i couldnt hold a pen glad it recovered

zulfihan
1 week ago

I did experienced hand pain specifically fingers and joint when I had to help and washed dishes all in my sisters restaurant. Holding or carrying something heavy for along time makes my fingers feel very weak and could hardly have the strength to carry anything. So it is ms did not have it before

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.