Last reply 7 months ago
Pain behind neck and starting point of s

Hi frnds

I am facing pain behind nevk and starting point of spinal (connection point of brain and spine)
Sometime its unbearable pain , plus my both shoulder hv always pain
I m worry now its will be new attack?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

cameron
1 year ago

You’ll need to speak to your MS nurse as soon as you can. S/he will know what to do.

lorag
1 year ago

I am getting the same pain. I had a MRI couple of weeks ago but still waiting to see neuro. But I have the results and googled the words which said there was some new activities and the area means the start of the spine.

Spun out you are getting same pain as me. But I won’t self diagnose yet (which I do all the time). Just going to wait to see Neuro which is what you should do if you are concerned.

marydev
1 year ago

Hi
I just looked up neck pain on the off chance not expecting any thing have had it for years but is getting worse the slighest task gives it to meit also goes down my arms across my shoulders some times you feel like screaming cant find a pain med

sheetal
7 months ago

Hi frnds
I have completed some sessions of ULT and magnitydeyne it’s Physiotherapy treatment from outside only my spinal pain reduced 80-90%. I am very happy for that ULT is spine alignment treatment

nutshell88
7 months ago

I hope ms isn’t making any new steps on the spine.
5 yrs ago I was crying out of neck pain.
Made me feel depressed I wasnt moving my head a lot even but it passed took a long while nearly yr or more.
Couple of weeks ago I had the same pain I felt kinda worried I stopped coughing treatments lol and everything that isnt organic home made food.
Lasted a week or a bit more then its gone.
What I know is I dont have brain lesions of any kind based on my last – 12/2016 – MRI scan.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.