vickie 22/02/18
Last reply 4 months ago
Pain

Hello everyone. My name is Vickie. I was diagnosed in 2010 and was wondering if if Ms causes pain or not, besides the cramps. I have told so many doctors that I am in constant pain and most of them say that Ms doesn’t cause pain but I feel it all the time. Please let me know if I am crazy or if this is a real symptom or not.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

edmontonalberta
4 months ago

@vickie

No idea – I have no pain. But leg cramps are now my friend “that I did not ask for”…

paulmorrison
4 months ago

@vickie
I have constant pain as well, so either the doctors are wrong, or we are both crazy.
Take care. X

notirah
4 months ago

Pain,
Hello V, Yeah, in SM there are neuropathic pain, I’m on the right side of the skull. Tough and steady, but this kind of pain neurologists know ….

simone2
4 months ago

yes i get pain mainly at night, i take cannabis high cbd which brillant and magnesium which is great for leg spasms.

spangle
4 months ago

Hi @vickie, I’ve suffered from chronic back pain for over 10 years. Since my MS diagnosis last year I’ve had a full MRI which shows no physical symptoms.
This has now been diagnosed as neuropathic pain caused by nerve damage. Since then I’ve started on Pregabalin and an SNRI and it’s really helped with the pain, greatly reduced my Cocodamal consumption 😊

stumbler
4 months ago

@vickie, I suggest that you refer your Doctors to this website :-

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z/pain

petlamb
4 months ago

@vickie

Yep, neuropathic pain is present for me a lot of the time – and there’s the cramps too . . . .

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.