lm12463 07/02/18
Last reply 5 months ago
Optic neuritis symptoms order?

Hi

Just over a week ago the pain that I last felt when I had ON came back in my eye when I moved it.

I panicked and went to the optician who say there was no inflammation of the optic nerve although I could be experiencing symptoms before he is able to see a change in the optic nerve. I have another appointment to see him on Friday for a full eye test.

The pain has slowly started to reduced over the past few days. Today it was almost gone. However I can not remember the order of symptoms the last time I had ON. It was in the same eye and I have never fully recovered. Still some difficulty with what I describe as the brightness of my eye.

Tonight I have that familiar feeling of things being a bit hazy and not quite right in the same eye.

Can anyone remind me the order of the symptoms or if they are different for each person?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
5 months ago

@lm12463 , MS is different for each of us. It depends on the location of the damage and various other factors.

When old symptoms become evident again and start to “grumble”, I refer to it as your body “talking to you”. You need to listen and take action to reverse anything that may have caused this, e.g. over-tiredness, increase in (or a new) cause of stress, etc..

Just try and rest up, as best you can. Even pamper yourself, to make yourself feel better. Wine and/or chocolate are a good start. 😉

lm12463
5 months ago

Thanks stumbler. I am not good at resting although I know it’s what I should be doing.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.