ophelia 25/05/12
Last reply 5 years ago
Opening mouth before engaging brain….

I’ve always been a pretty sensitive person, but just recently I’ve found myself letting my mouth running away from me and saying stuff I later regret, subsequently upsetting people I love. I can’t decide if it’s just an emotional response to my diagnosis or is it another MS thing. Anyone got any ideas?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Gav
5 years ago

Its because you’re a terrible person, how dare these people who love you not understand that having MS can be fucking hard sometimes?

Congratulations, you’re a normal person, people are irrational, we often say things we don’t mean, or at least my wife makes me well aware that I didn’t mean what I just said 😉 If the person you say something to that you later regret, apologise for, doesn’t understand that you will say some things occasionally you don’t mean, then perhaps they weren’t a real friend? I often say things I don’t mean looking back in hindsight, but I will go back, tail between my legs and apologise. It could be a reaction to your diagnosis, its less likely to be a symptom of your MS, but just take heart in the fact that it just makes you a person 🙂

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.