Last reply 2 months ago
One year on

Hey guys haven’t been on for a while still check in on time to time. So today marks a year on since my journey has began on this new chapter of my life. I have learned more in this year than the 32 years of my life. I’ve learned am a lot tougher than I thought I ever was and has gave me a different outlook of life to make every moment count n not to stress about the small stuff in life. Today is not a day to sit and dwell on the situation but to embrace that life is still good I might have ms but ms doesn’t have me 💪

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
2 months ago

@zarah , happy first birthday to the new you. 🎂

zarah
2 months ago

Thanks @stumbler 😊 xxx

dominics
2 months ago

Marvellous post. I fully agree with your sentiment. I fear that if I didn’t have MS I may have been lazier than I am and not made half the effort to do things I felt I ought to do.

Best

Dominic

grandma
2 months ago

Best efforts all round, we don’t know how long were going to be on this earth anyway, and ms gives us another perspective so up and at em! 🥊👏🎉

vixen
2 months ago

Hello @zarah, it’s always inspiring when people can identify the positives to come out of a diagnosis. I’d say the first year is the worst, so onwards and upwards….. 🙂

zarah
2 months ago

Thanks everyone @vixen I’ve always try to have a positive outlook since day 1 don’t get me wrong some days can be harder than others but as I keep saying there is people that are worse off xxx

brian-h
2 months ago

Hi @zarah, great positive post. I am trying to convert to a less stressful person myself.
All the best. .

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.