jade770 19/01/18
Last reply 6 months ago
Official diagnosis day

Just an update and a way to get things off my chest . Mri results came back today and confirmed my diagnosis, I have MS yay , now just waiting on appointment with neurologist etc.

I think it’s safe to say I’m pretty happy that my local hospital has a costa coffee machine which is a bit of a silver lining for when I go to appointments x

Thankyou everyone for you very kind and supportive words on my last post , I can now officially be part of the gang.

Much love πŸ’•

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

stumbler
6 months ago

@jade770 , you always were part of the gang, formal diagnosis or not. πŸ˜‰

vixen
6 months ago

Hello @jade770, yes this is a very special and exclusive club to be part of! There is so much support on here for newly diagnosed. Hopefully you will be assigned an MS nurse too, whose help will be invaluable. You sound quite chipper and bright, so make sure you give yourself plenty of time to absorb (but not dwell on) the diagnosis. I remember in the week that followed my diagnosis, I decided to give myself a month’s buffer zone to decide my own timetable for letting people know and make plans. Good luck, you have all the support in the world here x

marcyg921
6 months ago

Sorry to hear about the diagnosis but remember, at least you now have an answer so now you can start taking the first steps towards living the rest of your life. And as always, we’re here to answer any questions you have or if you just want someone to talk to. Also happy to see you’re looking at positive things even if they are something as small as a Costa coffee.

tracyd
6 months ago

@jade770

Welcome officially to MonSter Club πŸ™‚

Remember the diagnosis is at the best time ever for being told you’re harbouring a ‘MonSter’ there are so many ways now to kick it’s arse.

You have a friend request, happy to share contact details if you need a MonSter friend xx

hmcampos
6 months ago

Now you can officially kick its butt @jade770 πŸ™‚

Be strong!
H

jade770
6 months ago

Thankyou you lovely lot πŸ’• I’m trying to stay positive in all this , after all it could be worse . Just got to find out how to tell my new boss πŸ˜‚

stumbler
6 months ago

@jade770 , you don’t have to tell your boss if you don’t want to, unless you need “reasonable adjustments” to be made. Although, it would make it easier with getting time off for appointments……….

If you hold a driving licence, you must tell the DVLA and your car insurance company.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.