Last reply 1 month ago
Ocrevus

I had my second part of my first dose of Ocrevus yesterday and it couldn’t have gone better. I went in so much calmer and prepared than the first time, it helped a lot! Highly recommend Ocrevus for anyone thinking of starting a new drug. Now I don’t have to have another dose for 6 months which is brilliant. Hope everyone is doing okay ☺️

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
2 months ago

@katherineee , thanks for sharing. I’m glad it went well for you.

smurf69
2 months ago

@katherineee thanks for sharing and so pleased it went ok. I start on 29th and am quite nervous 😬

katherineee
2 months ago

@smurf69 I was extremely nervous for my first one too, but the nurses and doctors are constantly checking that you are responding well to it at all the times. Hope it goes okay for you ☺️ I’m sure that it will.

smurf69
1 month ago

Thanks @katherinee – it’s really good to hear some positive experiences. Just want it done now. Hope you continue to do well

jami
1 month ago

How did you find the infusions and side effects? Thanks!

katherineee
1 month ago

Hi @jami my first half of the infusion was a little rocky as I did faint and throw up whilst having it however I have put that down to my nerves as the second half of the infusion (2weeks later) I had no side effects due to the infusion. There are quite a few side effects that can be expected at any time with this drug but as of yet I haven’t had any, hoping that I won’t have any side effects (but I know that’s a massive thing to wish for 😅) hope all is going well for you.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.