Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 month ago

@lukezni_1 , you asked this question yesterday……….

lukezni_1
1 month ago

No, i asked a question about 4 possible treatments and since that time i have narrowed my options down to this being the most likely treatment ill pick. Plus no one answered yesterday so im hoping someone will today who has used this treatment.

mlgilber1
1 month ago

I’ve been on it since September and have my full dose coming up. I only had a minor reaction during the first half dose, but none during the second. I’ve been very fortunate that it’s helped with my symptoms. Most have disappeared and the others have lessened tremendously. I went from using a walker to not needing it at all. I had my first MRI since starting on Sunday and will get the results soon. I’m happy I chose this DMT for me. Good luck.

lukezni_1
1 month ago

@mlgilber1 thank you for sharing this!! Happy to read that it has helped you! Hope you’re keeping well

evinmi
3 weeks ago

I just had my fourth infusion of Ocrevus I have had absolutely no side effects. I can’t say that I feel much better but I certainly don’t feel any worse. I have heard some amazing stories though of people who have had amazing results. I hope that you are one of them! ☺️

dominics
2 days ago

@lukezn_1 I’ve been on it since 9th Jan. Absolutely nothing. Completely unremarkable regarding infusion effects, side effects. Nothing. Ref another of your posts: you may feel ‘ok’ but that doesn’t mean the MS isn’t active. The sooner the better is the feeling these days.

I had a run up of multiple blood tests, a couple of extra vaccines a chest x-ray and an ECG! ECG was prob a bit over the top.

JFDI!

Best,

Dominic

carlad
2 days ago

Ocrevus has really helped me! I was diagnosed In July 2017. I tried an oral med with no help. I ended up in the hospital for 6 days in September and started on Ocrevus In October. I had to be on a walker until the end of December . I had my first full dose a year ago. I am feeling so much better. I’m able to shop for 3-4 hours! I was told that I would feel like a million bucks. I think it took a year to feel the way! Good luck!

lukezni_1
2 days ago

@dominics thanks for bringing me back here. I actually forgot about this post. Happy to hear your treatment has been smooth!

@carlad what was the oral treatment? Was it mavenclad? That was an option for me. Great news on how ocrevus has helped you, happy for you!

Thank you both for sharing

carlad
2 days ago

I tried Tecfidera. One of my physician friends has MS and she told me that it worked great for her. So I gave it a try. I was taking it when I was hospitalized with a flare. I am an RN, and have lots of friends in healthcare . I see my neurologists nurse practitioner. I’ve known her for years., pre diagnosis. Her brother has MS, so she is a great person to discuss what options are available, and she knows from experience with her brother, too. I had done some research on ocrevus and she also recommended it. It’s just hard figuring out what will work for you! It only took me 2 tries!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.