tishtash 07/03/17
Last reply 1 year ago
numbness and tingling

Hey guys,

Lately I have been trying to get the sensation back in my hand and have been trying all these different things to regain feeling and control of my hand. I have now regained control and most of the feeling has came back and thought I’d make a video of the tips I have picked up that have really helped in my recovery. If yous have any more tips I would love to hear them. If yous would like to watch my video yous can watch it by clicking the link below.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Awsome I’m gonna put it to the missus that rubbing things is good for ms 😉 and I agree with the filter thing you said at the end of your vid mine has long fecked off I seem to say first thing that pops in my head. Whether it is just me I dunno iv got a excuse now he he he

Anonymous
1 year ago

Hey @tishtash

Thank you for sharing this video. I totally get what you both say @doubleo7hud say about the filter – it can get me in no end of touble at work, but I think most people tent to find it funny. Quite oftern it can be what most people are thinking but don’t want to say – but they have me for that now lol I had thought it was just me getting worse with old age. I do like to just speak my mind.

Oh but do please share your funny stories @tishtash

Avril

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@avrilt Gotta find the pluses lass tha nos! and I forgot to say thank you tash for vid so tar much

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.