n1t1 20/02/15
Last reply 3 years ago
Numb Head/Skull…..

So yesterday evening, I was lying down and my whole skull just went heavy (just like when we get numbness and pins and needles/burning). I couldn’t feel my whole skull. This has never happened to that area before. It has on my arm, hand, foot, face.
I tried to contact my MS Nurse today but she’s on annual leave.
Has anyone experienced anything like this??
Bit scared and worried.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

3 years ago

n1t1 , sensory symptoms are nothing new with MS, as you know. But, this one has obviously got you a bit concerned.

Is is still occurring today? If so, then call your Neuro’s secretary and ask if there is any support for you whilst your MS Nurse is on holiday. 😉

3 years ago

@stumbler I’ve just been to the GP and she was slightly concerned – so she is contacting my Neurologist today.
I know by worrying – I’m not helping myself really.
And yep – sensory symptoms are nothing new 🙁
I’m just feeling a bit down and really fed up today

3 years ago

@n1t1 , this condition gets us all down from time to time.

But, with your GP now onside, I’m sure you’ll have that lovely smile back soon. 😉

3 years ago

@stumbler – My GP just called and the neurologist wants me to go in next week and just assess me. I will smile soon.
Thanks for your messages

3 years ago

@n1t1 , that’s good news. I’m talking about the smile, the Neuro appointment is a bonus. lol 😆 😉

3 years ago

Hi @n1t1 , I have been living with a numb brain /can’t feel my head/can’t feel my neck,etc etc since the whole of Jan/feb 2015…
Numbness around skull is common when your lesions move around, but obviously your Neuro can tell best after examination.
I had a MS relapse/new lesion on my brainstem (according to my latest routine MRI report) and have skull numbness since, according to my neuro/hospital.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.