Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

strictlysoca
1 week ago

Perhaps he might google Raynaud’s syndrome! It runs in my family but also can be triggered in MS. Hope this is helpful

jane_watts
1 week ago

@cyndi-beckley

My fingers & hands are numb quite a number of years now…… it’s MS.
I’m not a great believer in Google.
Try MS trust I’m sure you’ll find answers there.

grandma
1 week ago

Agree with strictlysocial, Raynauds is more of a possibility, ms being a ‘messages not getting through’ scenario, the white hands seem more of a Raynauds scenario👹😜

cindy_owen
1 week ago

My left two fingers go numb, cold then turns purple even when I’m wearing gloves I’m lost. this has started since sept last year.
When I see the doc, they are baffled as my fingers are not showing it. I’m sure they don’t believe me. I’m going to have to take a pic of them when it happens. Any ideas what this could be? Many thanks cindy

edmontonalberta
1 week ago

@cyndi_beckley

@grandma stated Raynauds; ask your physician to ensure it is not Scleroderma. Hands turning white was my 1st wife’s initial symptom. Every Doctor missed it until one made a 20 second accurate diagnosis without any tests…

milliepipkins
1 week ago

I have quite severe Raynauds and my hands go from white to blue to purple back to ghostly white! Not MS related for me, got it at least 6 years ago but only diagnosed last year. Lots of gloves, hot water bottles, certain weather can make it worse. Hope this helps.

strictlysoca
1 week ago

@jane_watts just having a sarcastic moment at the idea of a physician being stumped by a fairly run of the mill condition 🤔🤪🤓 agree that MS trust is a reputable source

jane_watts
6 days ago

@strictlysoca
I can’t understand docs that don’t pick up on this either. MS can be a trigger to Raynauds.
I’m with you 100% on your ‘sarcastic moment’, 👏

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.