Last reply 1 year ago
Nothing serious, but…

Well, I’m rather upset because there is no sign of my messages to Mermadia11 and for Stumbler, wishing him well…not that I write much but it’s a bit like shouting in the wind…maybe it’s just the sky so grey that it seems just wanting desperately to burst…forgive me, I received always advice from reading your words and I am the kind of person who needs to feel useful someway. It must also be said that I am extremely late and slow in understanding and using IT devices. Maybe it’s just that…and not the grey sky. Take care you all! Teresa

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

mermaidia11
1 year ago

I hear you in the wind @theresaoscolat!
I have phases of dipping in and out here, depending on how I feel n what’s going on… the fluctuating mood, function, makes me an inconsistent, mercurial member, but hey we all do our best, and that’s all we can do !
Hope the north of Italy is a bit more hospitable than the north of England – where its Baltic n breezy !
Keep ur pecker up chick – we are all in this together and those who understand, understand
X

stumbler
1 year ago

@teresapascolat , and, I see and hear everything, so your thoughts and wishes were well received. 😉

teresapascolat
1 year ago

@mermaid & Stumbler: thank you for your kind words and sorry for me being so promptly an utterly miserable sod! I promise to be a bit more positive next time and let the clouds go…before jumping into sulking…no good, is there?! Anyway, take good care😃😀😃Teresa PS Soon my experience with LDN.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.