peterfrancis 30/04/18
Last reply 2 months ago
None Active Lesions

Just had an appointment at Hospital with the Consultant.

No new Lesions were present on the last MRI I had and the ones that are there are not Active, yet I still get spasms and have symptoms?.

Feeling more than a little confused.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
2 months ago

@peterfrancis , it’s good news that your MS does not appear to have progressed.

However, there could still be residual damage from previous relapses that are still causing symptoms. It is possible for the body to try and repair this damage, especially now that the MS isn’t seeming to progress.

peterfrancis
2 months ago

Now if the consultant had put it like that I’d be a lot wiser.

Thanks.

vixen
2 months ago

Hello @peterfrancis, I was diagnosed with RRMS in 2017 and let me tell you, I cannot make any sense of anything. Nothing seems to relate to what others with T
RRMS experience. I recently started feeling a bit poorly with some old and new symptoms flaring up. I resigned myself to having another relapse. I had an mri and consultation and behold, no new lesions or activity, Whilst this is great news and I’m thankful, my symptoms are gradually getting worse and my brain has a clean bill of health. So, maybe we can be confusion mates. Cheers to this invasive Imposter we share!

peterfrancis
2 months ago

From what I know and understand my SPMS has hit a wall/stumbling block and is not actively progressing any further…. for the time being at least.

The symptoms I have are sticking around which sucks to say the least and I should not develop new symptoms for the time being at least.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.