Last reply 5 months ago
Newly diagnosed

Hello all!

I’m not really sure what I’m saying here but I was recently diagnosed with RRMS and I’m currently going through the teething stages of understanding all the information which I’m being presented and about to start DMD. Just thought I’d say a little hi to everyone 😃

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

peterfrancis
5 months ago

Hi Crossfitbunny

Welcome to the site, hope it can give you any info you may well be looking for.

It’s very much a mind numbing experience being diagnosed with MS isn’t it?….. The questions How and Why? followed with, What’s going to happen to me? along with Why the Hell me and not somebody else???…. All perfectly natural questions to have.

Hope the site is of some use to you.

grandma
5 months ago

Hi, you have come to the right place to ask all the questions but try not to do too much at once. You have had a shock (even if you suspected) take a deep breath, sit back and relax, don’t get too stressed there’s nothing worse than stress for ms. We are all quite human here, you can have a moan, a cry, a rant, a celebration, whatever you want we’ve all been through it ( some of us a long time ago!) there is no such thing as a silly question with ms, and if we don’t know the answer, “we know a man who does”😍

norm
5 months ago

Keep doing the cross fit if you can. Maintaining core strength is probably one of the most helpful things.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.