Last reply 2 months ago

Hello, Fam! I reside in The Bay Area…… California. I was diagnosed with RRMS in 2004, but started having symptoms in 1996. I’m currently on Retuxin chemotherapy and it seems to be working well. I look forward to mixing and mingling with my fellow MSers! Much love! xoxoxo

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ā€˜xā€™.

vixen
2 months ago

Hello @tanji_arline. Lucky you, sunny California! London is cold, grey, and our government is collapsing, but apart from that, all good. Iā€™m newer to MS than you are but am just takin it one day at a time. Still working, but looking to cut down a bit so I can find new and different things to do. Anyways, nice to meet you x

nutshell88
2 months ago

Hi
I was daignosed 2004 age 17
Felt it since childhood
Why are you taking chemotherapy
Are you spms?

eden_calloway
2 months ago

@nutshell88 I have RRMS! Retuxin is a form of chemo. It’s a 6 hour treatment therapy.

nutshell88
2 months ago

How often you get thus treatment

nutshell88
2 months ago

I was talking about chemo treatment for MS patients
If acpatient had a chemo session it would eliminate immune system
Or am. I wrong
And then if immune system csme back to the patient would be disordered agsin
If it would still keep the problem that would leave no doubt in my mind out nervous system has something wrong that needs to be sorted

edmontonalberta
2 months ago

@tanji_arline

Welcome to our site; lots of friendly unique people posting here. I was bored waiting for my wife to finish her day at work; so I checked out your Facebook page. Nice looking boys you have…

Take care & have an enjoyable evening… šŸ˜‰

Gord

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.