Last reply 5 months ago

Hey there! I’m just a small town girl living in a lonely world, who took a midnight train to tacoooo bellllll! That’s my attempt at humor, LOL but seriously just wanting to check this site out. It’s really nice, all the great support that I have within my family and friends. It’s just hard when they don’t know enough, and I’m not educated enough myself to help them understand more.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

nutshell88
5 months ago

hi there,
we’ve all gone thro this struggle.
our illness is shockingly bizarre even to ourselves. i’ve had this illness for 13 years now. and realised best thing to make us feel secured is continue living how we’ve been living before daignosis. and never even think or worry about it.

i like your humor btw 😉 be safe x

stumbler
5 months ago

Hi @kaleidoscopeeyes and welcome to the community.

Support and MS education is what we’re about, so feel free to join in and ask any questions that you may have. 😉

seanachai
5 months ago

Great attempt, welcome and keep the attempts coming !

bonang1975
5 months ago

Love my country music and that humor sounded very country. Stay strong we are all here for ya👍

peterfrancis
5 months ago

Hi and welcome Kaleidoscopeeyes

Taco Bell huh?…. Don’t think we have them in UK, had Tacos before just not Bell endorsed ones.

somehills
5 months ago

Never been to Taco Bell or South Detroit, Lucy. It’s my partner who has MS but I’m a music fan like you too!

vixen
5 months ago

Hello @kaleidoscopeeyes. Well, I’m in the U.K. but have in fact visited a Taco Bell and the Brits don’t know what they’re missing, haha! Yes, we are a unique band of people here who ‘get it’, no explanations needed. There is always support and cyber-friendliness here, so hope you enjoy x

salvador
5 months ago

Don’t stop believing, girl. Is your real name Lucy?😁

sigmadelta
5 months ago

Well , well. Six comments all drooling over you! Must be your pic.
Once you get past the first flush of friends requests all slavering, you will find a lot of useful info here.
After all, there’ not much anywhere else, as I am sure you are finding out.

Welcome to the DIY pharmacy..lol.

spunky
5 months ago

Hi and Welcome!
I love Taco Bell although many of them in Canada have been shut down.
I am am also on Aubagio and have been for over 2 years now. Hope you find this site helpful…it’s a great place for advice and to vent.

kaleidoscopeeyes
5 months ago

Thank you all so much for responding to my post! I’m starting to feel quite at home already and cannot wait to dive head first into all this network has to offer!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.