kerrylousie 12/01/13
Last reply 5 years ago
new year new you

I had a really crap time over Christmas and came to a point that i wanted change so started the new year off watching what i eat taking more exercise and getting out and meeting more people. I am so determined to lose weight and change how i feel i actually get excited when i have to go out. I have a neighbour who comes cycling and walking with me but believe me its not your average stroll its boot camp bloody hard work (my friend is a prison PE instructor!!).
Anyway for the last week i have been alot more positive and proactive it dosnt seem real. I know your probably saying yeah everyone does that in January, and so they might adn give up by Feb but something clicked and i am so sick and tired of this MS shit i am determined to not let it affect me.
Just thought i would share and not do my normal moaning 🙂

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
5 years ago

You go for it, @kerrylouise. Your future is in your hands.
Good luck.

pinkie
5 years ago

Hey Kerry Louise,

I’m liking the attitude! In my experience the only way to stick with it is to make it a habit, or an addiction: I kind of climb the walls now if I don’t have a good workout every other day. It took a while to get there – but it’s worth every (penny?).

And for the record, I made a new year’s resolution to stop smoking 9 years ago – and I just did. So these things DO happen!

😀

kerrylousie
5 years ago

as always thanks @stumbler and @pinkie, you go girl, i gave up smoking 3 years ago, just woke up and thought i cant be bothered anymore and havent smoked since, so for someone who smoked 20 a day since they were 14 and am now 39 it wasnt that bad to give up 🙂 good luck with it and be positive

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.