Anonymous 13/04/15
Last reply 2 years ago
new with a question

hi am nearly diagnosed mri showed multiple lesions and had 1 attack,but recently started having strange sensations of what feels like an earthquake or a large truck passing,it only lasts a few seconds but is getting more common now,like 6 or 7 times a day.I was wondering if anyone else gets this and is it anything to worry about?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

2 years ago

Hi @grazer and welcome.

Tremors can be a symptom of MS, there’s some detail here :-

However, given your present predicament, going through diagnosis, it could well be anxiety.

Although it’s easier said than done, try and relax and let the medical professionals complete their diagnosis. Then, if MS is confirmed, you can then discuss condition management and potential treatments. 😉

2 years ago

Following on from @stumbler, I find it hard logically to believe that anxiety can cause these very real symptoms, but it’s true. I’ve no idea of what goes on neurologically when it happens but I compare it to getting butterflies in the stomach. You get them when you’re nervous and once they’re there you can’t control them in any way. All you can do is remove the cause! … pretty difficult when you’re going through diagnosis! The other thing to remember is that MS symptoms can come and go anyway, so don’t imagine that this feeling will be with you for ever! Be kind to yourself. xx

2 years ago

hi thanks 4 replies,i have quickly learnt to stop asking everyone “did you feel that” or “is your washer on” lol

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.