hassy11 15/02/18
Last reply 2 months ago
New user

Hi Guys I was diagnosed in 2008 and would love to help others overcome the illness.

Please do get in touch.
Hasan x

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vixen
2 months ago

Hello @hassy11 welcome to you and your lovely post! I read your profile and you seem extremely active so that’s inspiring. I was diagnosed a year ago and looking back I can see it has probably taken most of that time to adjust. I live in London too and one thing I have noticed is how unfriendly our transport system is for disabled people. I’m not at the disabled point myself but have become so much more aware of these things. Do you follow any particular diet? Nice to meet you!

rachaellouise
2 months ago

Hi ,

Please do tell us your story

Thanks

Rachael

rachaellouise
2 months ago

hassy11
2 months ago

Hi Guys,

Well I was playing a game of intensive football for my Uni when all of a sudden i started running incorrectly, i was losing balance, I had all of a sudden lost my co-ordination, after many test a Lumber puncher mri scans they finally found that i had MS. The diagnostic was not spotted as quick as one would of hoped for.

Since then I have been on Medicals Trials at the royal London Hospital. I have been switch from betainterfron to Alemtuzimab. I could not find the option of Alemtuzimab when i signed up so i put it as no treatment. Being on Alemtuzimab though is similar to not being on no treatment at all. ( feel free to ask questions about this drug)

I have never let ms get in the way of things, i Have managed to open my own business create jobs and do a large amount of charity work.

@vixen My diet regime is not that great and i am always looking at ways to improve it. please feel free to give me some suggestions. Many Thanks Everyone. x

hassy11
2 months ago

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.