Last reply 10 months ago
New to the site

Hi everyone,

I just joined the website, and I think it looks absolutely fantastic! I don’t want to just randomly add people as friends, so I thought I would introduce myself first. I’m Rachael, 24 and from Ireland. I am a new Mammy, so I would love to meet some other mothers too. Anyone, feel free to add me, I love chatting to new people.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

brando
10 months ago

Welcome to shift MS hopefully you find what you are looking for here too. 🙂

vixen
10 months ago

Hello there. Well, I’m a mummy too but my baby is mid-twenties! So that’s two things we’ve got in common! This site is brilliant, and so valuable if you’ve got a query that you’d like a rapid response to. I hope you enjoy it x

celan2go
10 months ago

Hwllo Rachael, welcome! You found a very good home, of extraordinarily empathetic, caring and welcoming group. I hope you’ll find what you’re looking for.

bok2bjan
10 months ago

Hi @rachel 17 – welcome! I too have my babies in their 20s – daughter has 2 kids, so I’m a grandmother! But once a mom – it defines you forever in a good way. I hope you’re able to find the great info available here – as well as the great support from the members of this site. Blessings, Jan

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.