Last reply 1 year ago
New to site

Let me start by saying I forgot to write my bio. It’s tough to make it short but I’ll try. Diagnosed in 2016 with remiting relapsing MS. Worked for 14 years but lost my DL due to a seizure while driving which caused me to loose my job since one of the requirements is having a valid DL. Also lost my house, & my family still doesn’t understand or even get info about the disease especially my younger brother so he thinks I just changed on my own. I have a wonderful man in my life who is very supportive & caring. I just take it one day at a time but sometimes the disease causes me to change my plans. Used to dance a lot now I can maybe dance 30 mins on my good days when I used to dance for hours before. I got all surprises at once from seizures to MS to loosing my job & loosing my house. I’m very lucky that God put a very special person in my life just in time. God has been good & others have worst handicaps to deal with so I can too. I have become addicted to yoga which has helped me out a lot. That’s it in a nutshell. I’m an open book so if anyone wants to hear more just ask.????

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.