funnybank 27/05/17
Last reply 8 months ago
New neurologist

Hi, My previous neurologist retired so I met the new one a few weeks ago, it was on the day the the virus had struck the nhs server. She was really nice and seemed quite thorough. I was surprised when the letter to my GP about the appointment arrived as it contained quite a lot of errors and omissions. I’m unsure what to do about this. For example, the neuro points out that I have bilateral atrophy present on my optic nerves, then goes on to say that I said my vision was OK. What I actually said was that I had been having a lot of problems and had thought I should visit an optician because my eye sight seemed to be getting so bad. There was also no mention of the vertigo I am currently coping with, every time I move my head suddenly I fall to one side and feel nauseous. I have an appointment with the MS nurse at some point, should I wait and ask her advise or should I speak to my GP? Thanks for any suggestions

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
8 months ago

@funnybank , I wouldn’t look at the recent computer virus as an excuse for this. Not all NHS Trusts fell victim to this. I’m in a Trust to the south of you, who were fine.

Yes, discuss this with the MS Nurse and see what you can do to set the record straight……er. 😉

funnybank
8 months ago

Thanks, I think I do need to point out some of the errors!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.