funnybank 27/05/17
Last reply 11 months ago
New neurologist

Hi, My previous neurologist retired so I met the new one a few weeks ago, it was on the day the the virus had struck the nhs server. She was really nice and seemed quite thorough. I was surprised when the letter to my GP about the appointment arrived as it contained quite a lot of errors and omissions. I’m unsure what to do about this. For example, the neuro points out that I have bilateral atrophy present on my optic nerves, then goes on to say that I said my vision was OK. What I actually said was that I had been having a lot of problems and had thought I should visit an optician because my eye sight seemed to be getting so bad. There was also no mention of the vertigo I am currently coping with, every time I move my head suddenly I fall to one side and feel nauseous. I have an appointment with the MS nurse at some point, should I wait and ask her advise or should I speak to my GP? Thanks for any suggestions

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
11 months ago

@funnybank , I wouldn’t look at the recent computer virus as an excuse for this. Not all NHS Trusts fell victim to this. I’m in a Trust to the south of you, who were fine.

Yes, discuss this with the MS Nurse and see what you can do to set the record straight……er. 😉

funnybank
11 months ago

Thanks, I think I do need to point out some of the errors!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.