brinybill0401 08/12/14
Last reply 3 years ago
New member old timer

hi everybody I’m bill from state of maine in the USA.eastern most state in US. Sixty years old started having systems 1993 official diagnosed 2004.Started Rebif 7yrs.,Tysabri every since . I’m a very slow typer and thought prowess not strong. A lot of other meds. Will talk about it later. I just wanted to say hello to my neighbors across the ocean. Thank you Bill

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@brinybill0401 , Hi Bill, so you’re 60 years young! But, welcome to our bit of cyberspace.

The forum is UK-based, but we have members from around the world. Quite a few buddies from your side of the pond, as well as representation from the major continents.

We know what you mean about the slow thought process, so we all take our time here.

So, pull up a chair, put your feet up and join in with us. 😉

tiggermum
3 years ago

@brinybill0401 Hello Bill. I am not far off your age – 58 years young next year. So, who cares? Time to get silly in your young age. This is such a great place to talk to people and to just chill and say your piece. Have fun. And remember to keep smiling. 🙂 xx

pandora
3 years ago

My mother lives in Maine, and I spend approx a month each summer with her there. Where in Maine do you live?

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.