Last reply 4 months ago

Hello, I’m new to this site so I’ll give you a little background. I was dx 17 years ago and have been on copaxone for 16 1/2 years with great success. I retired a year and a half ago at 58.
I belong to an exercise support group, we’ve been together for almost 9 years!
Have a great day!
Brenda

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

grandma
4 months ago

Hi Brenda, I’m one of the old codgers, had the beast for 26 years, am 62, still here, still fighting. Was on Avonex for 23 years, been on Tecfidera for this last year since things started to go downbank 18 mths ago but Tec seems to be working ok. We’re quite safe here, lots of experience, whole range of ages, types of ms, full of useful information. Don’t forget, with ms there is no such thing as a silly question✌🏼😉😍

stumbler
4 months ago

Hi @brenda_green_scott and welcome.

It sounds like the Copaxone is doing a good job for you. Long may it continue.

brenda_green_scott
4 months ago

Thank you all!!

vixen
4 months ago

Hello @brenda_green_scott, welcome to you! Lovely to read your positive spin. Hope you’re enjoying retirement, with no regrets I’m sure….. 🙂

brenda_green_scott
4 months ago

Thank you, I’m trying to get a support group going here that meets once a month for friendship and information for multiple resources.

stumbler
4 months ago

@brenda_green_scott , “I’m trying to get a support group going here”! Where’s here?

May I suggest you complete some of your Forum Profile information (the head/shoulders, top left)? 😉

brenda_green_scott
4 months ago

Thanks it’s fixed. I live in the US

stumbler
4 months ago

Great stuff, @brenda_green_scott . Thanks. 😊

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.