Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 week ago

@jewels_doyle , there have been many previous posts regarding this treatment.

I have added a Tysabri “tag” to the bottom of your post above. Selecting this tag will access those previous posts. 😉

grandma
1 week ago

How have things gone? Are you still celebrating?🙏🏻👏I’m on Tecfidera so can’t comment but hope has gone well

zoeb
1 week ago

I have been on tysabri for hmmmm 5 years and it has changed my life. I mean it’s not a miracle cure because that doesn’t exist but I am now able to walk and feed myself when I couldn’t before… and I have managed to go back to work.
I still have lots of things wrong and other things have still progressed, but I have no side effects and I keep going back each month for more!! Ha ha ha

mamawals
1 week ago

I started Tysabri in November. I get my third infusion later this week. My first month was really rough. I must have caught a bug at the same time and I don’t think I’ve ever felt worse in my life. Ended up on two different antibiotics. But I decided to give it another go and this second month has been fine. I think it takes three months to really be effective so I’m going to stick it out. To be honest, the PML risk is a bit nerve wracking – always in the back of my mind. But if it works, and I don’t get PML, then should be worth it. I hope it works well for you!

rosiemcgx
6 days ago

I started Tysabri in May last year and it’s been absolutely great for me! I’ve not had any problems with side effects and find the whole process to be pretty stress free. Feel free to give me a message if you have any questions 😊 Hope it all goes well! X

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.