Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the โ€˜xโ€™.

rivka
1 month ago

@michelle_dobson, welcome, and you have come to the right place for questions to be asked, and even answered! As others have said, no question is stupid, so ask away.

stumbler
1 month ago

Hi @michelle_dobson and welcome.

You’ve just acquired a few thousand friends. Now, how can we help you? ๐Ÿ˜Š

grandma
1 month ago

Hi and welcome to our exclusive club! We let almost anyone in, don’t think we’ve black balled many, Stumbler sees to that, keeping the undesireables out. We’ve even been known to make the odd joke, laughter not guaranteed! Ask anything you like, we always say with ms there us no such thing as a stupid question๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

vixen
1 month ago

Yes [email protected]_dobson, I hope you will find this forum a great support. Itโ€™s good company, lots of advice and great for making you feel that youโ€™re not alone. So post away! ๐Ÿ™‚

brando
1 month ago

Welcome, we are all here to support one another and understand all of our different journeys.

It’s always great to see another face on here. I usually check shift once a day just to keep up to date on what’s going on.

I mostly just lurk and put some input in where I can.

But welcome to the community. ๐Ÿ˜

Brando.

peterfrancis
1 month ago

@michelle_dobson

Hi and welcome, this here site should give you plenty of advice and info regarding any concerns you may have. If in doubt, just ask and watch the replies come flooding in.

seanachai
1 month ago

hey Michelle, mystical wine….. tell us more about you

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.