mmhhpp 12/05/17
Last reply 1 year ago
New bed mattress

Hi all,

I am about to buy a New mattress and i would appreciate some advise. There are so many choices ….

My problem is that memory foam will not allow me to leave or turn on the bed i get stuck. I am looking for something firm. Has any of you bought one recently and which one? From which shop?

Thanks So much….

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

My advice is don’t take your medication too close to bedtime the first night you sleep on your new mattress gabapentin likes to be taken before 6, as you will piss on it in your sleep thus literally pissing £300+ down the loo anywhoo 😂 I opted for a firm foam mattress with thankfully washable top cover and thick ish memory foam layer. Buy mattress topper also and protection sheet just in Case. MS can kiss me arse

Peace outty fellow MSdebator and enjoy your new piddle free mattress.

merfield
1 year ago

Hi @mmhhpp, I’m waiting delivery of a Hypnos sprung mattress, due in 10 days. I avoided memory foam cos I get too hot in bed and like you I worried about getting stuck. A friend recommended mine – they were pleased with their’s and it was in the sale period plus they gave an extra £50 off. Not cheap but to my mind we spend 1/3 of life on a mattress. Mine is firm but soft and will have a protector ‘ just in case’ plus topper. Ordered from local family owned store as I think it’s good to support local business or if anything is wrong. Good to have a firm edge for getting in and out. Hope that helps.

mmhhpp
1 year ago

Thanks for your replies!!! Very funny doubleo ! I will use a protector 😉

hank
1 year ago

also considering a new mattress, had thought that memory foam would be a problem , as turning over is difficult , but good to have someone else agree that thanks

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.