Last reply 1 month ago
New

Hello everyone! Hope all is going as best as it can! I’m new to this forum; I was diagnosed with aggressive relapsing remitting MS back in January. The Doctor said I had it for years before I was diagnosed along the way I found out that diet and plenty of exercise have really worked for me along with Tysabri. Just looking to connect with other people in the MS community!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

marajade
1 month ago

@galen77…Welcome, I’m pretty new here also. My Neuro called my RRMS “aggressive” as well. I told her my body just needs to understand that I’m NOT aggressive…I’m PASSIVE aggressive 😜

stumbler
1 month ago

Hi @galen77 and welcome.

Your story is fairly common. A lot of us seem to have had MS for years prior to formal diagnosis.

Your lifestyle, plus the Tysabri, seem to be a good combination for you. Long may it continue. 😉

vixen
1 month ago

Welcome aboard @galen77. When I was told I had RRMS last year I was told that it wasn’t aggressive but I told the neuro it felt pretty aggressive to me! However much we are afflicted, we’ve all essentially been invaded and that sucks. You’re spot on regarding diet and exercise, which are essential for optimum health. Hope you enjoy using the site. There are a lot of us here! X

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.