nutshell88 14/01/18
Last reply 2 months ago
My useless imagination.. again 🙃

Hi all

My mind keeps creating unrealistic ideas when im trying to sleep every nught fortuantely you are there in the other side of the world and hopefully wouldnt mind my ideas 🙃

Yeh since MS attacks forever because our immune is has a disorder instead of protecting its damaging.

Why most treatments keep supressing it or rebooting it ect. Instead of going back to its history and do major researches trying to resolve this disorder we cant keep living with such a disorder no matter how treatments can reduces its attacks.

Blood, all gland, white blood cells brain barrier remains 💔 for dead person of course
To find a reason explains what caused the disorder to not one main omsystem no 2.
Whats the link between them. Is thinking all our lives is the cause tge activeness of the brain god knows it makes no sense not for a child. Skull bones oxygen its a waste of time having a war against our immube system something made it i know i posted this question before but seriously if our blood test hardly show any sign of an immune disorder in white cells then its normal something is totally flipping my mind. And yet they say dont give our blood to others.

Grateful my ms is mute 😂 thats why i invint all sort of theorie.

But seriously i wish i was a scientist who reads all brain results and invent new testing machines.

Sorry i typed my dreams before bed i guess

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.