Last reply 1 year ago
My first round (Lemtrada)

Hi everyone, i have 20yo. I finished my first round yesterday. No side effects during the infusion. Now i feel tired and heavy and i have pain in the arms, shoulders and legs. Someone has already tried this effect?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vasy
1 year ago

Hi. It’s pretty normal to feel tired after lemtrada, this will resolve in few weeks

shandao
1 year ago

Hello. I also recently had my first round of lemtrada, and also have definitely noticed an increase in fatigue. I have not had new pain in my arms and legs. I would suggest mentioning it to your dr, though as I said, I’m a lem newby, too. I hope you start feeling better!

nattied13
1 year ago

I had my 1st round of lemtrada in January 2017. Overall it went pretty well. I did have some chest pain and shortness of breath on occasion and I developed oral candida! I have felt exhausted and my arms and legs feel heavy with pain too.

I will be getting my first set of labs next week!
I am back working- wearing a mask, I am a pediatric primary care provider. I have been seeing lots of flu and respiratory illnesses the past week and half. Does anyone else work in healthcare?

badphobia96
1 year ago

The pains are gone, they return sometime but are mild 🙂 now my worst symptom is a feeling of heavy and oppressed chest, including the shoulders. I had this symptoms before treatment, but now are a little more stong, all says “anxiety”, i’m very anxious at this time ahahahah I hope it’s nothing :))

stumbler
1 year ago

@badphobia96 , you might find something here to help with anxiety :-

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z/anxiety

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.